Volumetric and Diagnostic Professional Tool - tool4vol
PINIT - Portable Bladder Ultrasound Scanner, is dedicated for noninvasivebladder volume contentsmeasurement, basic exams and urinary organs and tracts measurement.
Most common medical fields:
- urinary incontinence /PVR/
- uroflowmetry (urodynamics) support
- urinary retention /POUR, AUR, CUR/
- urinary tract infections
- limitation of unnecessary catheterization
- rates reduction of urinary tract infection
- help in managing incontinence
- enables wide-range diagnose and anatomic measurements of bladder, kidneys, prostate et
- kidneys and bladder exams for infection/ inflammation absence confirmation (2D diagnostic mode)
- bladder filling confirmation and measurement - before and after uroflowmetry test
- communication to urodynamics systems (see below).
Sophisticated and unique features:
- bladder contents automatic estimated volume measurement - single-click + 2 sec. = result
- semi automatic - multipoint/trace contoured volume measurement - unique and excellent method for often appeared "difficult cases" and small volume bladders
- professional mod WYSIWYG: What You See Is What You Get - non-blindfold measurements (real-time pre-scan)
- diagnostic scanning mode - classical 2D-mode, for urology (kidneys, bladder) and general abdominal exams
- touch-screen operation, easy and convenient for measurement and control.
PVR - Post Void Residual ; AUR - Acute Urinary Retention;CUR - Chronic Urinary Retention; POUR - Post Operative Urinary Retention